Podcast Episode List
* Every Episode is 100% scripted; transcripts available upon request.
Episode 1 (Law): Why does the mother get custody of the children in 90 percent of divorce cases?
Episode 2 (Criminal Justice): How are corporations profiting from prisons?
Episode 3 (Law): Why can't I marry my first cousin?
Episode 4 (History, Law, and Society): How did marijuana become illegal? PART I
Episode 5 (Society): 911 Anniversary Comments.
Episode 6 (Law, History, and Society): How did marijuana become illegal? PART II
Episode 7 (Futurism): When will we have ESP? PART I
Episode 8 (Futurism): When will we have ESP? PART II
Episode 9 (Criminal Justice): Gunslinger versus Target Shooter: Who would you want as your partner?
Episode 10 (Criminal Justice): What really happened in Ferguson?
Episode 11 (Life Hack): How do I pick a lawyer? PART I
Episode 12 (Life Hack): How do I pick a lawyer? PART II
Episode 13 (Criminal Justice): Did you know that states can bill inmates for their stay in jail?Episode 14 (Society): Is Big Brother watching me?
Episode 15 (Law): Can I buy Due Process?
Episode 16 (Society): Why are attempts to ban assault rifles a waste of effort?
Episode 17 (Society): Why are guys supposed to spend two months' salary on an engagement ring?
Episode 18 (Criminal Justice): Why do released prison inmates have difficulty returning to society?
Episode 19 (Criminal Justice): Media reporting and the police use of lethal force. PART I
Episode 28 (Criminal Justice): The Steven Avery case in 10 minutes.
Episode 29 (Society): Leadership lessons in 8 minutes: Clinton and Trump.
Episode 32 (Society): Does the media cause violence?
Episode 33 (Society): Florida, OxyContin, and heroin addiction in the suburbs.
Episode 34 (Society): The recent Kalamazoo spree-shooting.
Episode 35: Why are men not marrying?
Episode 36: How are the innocent wrongly convicted?
Episode 37: You are not the father, yet still pay child support. How?
Episode 40: Prison over-crowding: Freeway Ricky Ross, Reagan, and mandatory minimum sentencing.
Episode 41: Are police-worn body cameras the answer?
Episode 42: Are you reading a news article or an advertisement?
Episode 43: How do advertising dollars influence news reporting?
Episode 44: Success 101- Advice to college students.
Episode 48: What is the ‘school-to-prison pipeline’?
Episode 49: What are Three-Strike Laws?
Episode 52: Part 2: Kim Kardashian's robbery hoax and other celebrity publicity stunts.
Episode 53: Did the BLM movement lead to passive policing?
Episode 54: How did the Tampa Police Department reduce crime, by 71%, since 2003?
Episode 55: An argument ‘for’ the Public Defender.
Episode 56: Edward Bernays: The father of public relations.
Episode 57: Ban the Box, criminal records, and employment.
Episode 58: Ghost police?
Episode 59: Black Lives Matter and Twitter.
Episode 60: PTSD and suicide: A widow’s story of loss and recovery.
Episode 61: Blue Lives Matter laws.
Episode 62: Were the colonists 'wrong' for revolting against the British Crown?
Episode 63: Competency to Stand Trial vs. Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
Episode 64: Get the Facts: Domestic Terrorism- White Supremacists and/or Antifa?
Episode 65: Implicit bias training for cops.
Episode 66: How to win in life: The power of choice.
Episode 67: The Opioid Epidemic: How did we get here?
Episode 68: Satanism and the Church of Satan.
Episode 69: My first trial- as the lead attorney.
Episode 70: Prison inmates fighting California wildfires.
Episode 73: Can employers require access to your private social media?
Episode 76: Are cell phones destroying us?
Episode 77: Prison inmate sterilization, 2018.
Episode 78: Would Australia's gun laws work in the U.S.?
Episode 79: Stand Your Ground laws.
Episode 84: Hate crime hoaxes.
Episode 85: Red Flag laws and mass shootings.
Episode 89: The Dark Web and Child Sex Crimes.
Episode 90: Does social media algorithms fuel outrage culture?
Episode 91: Drone strike controversy.
5. Young v. UPS
9. Federal Courts and In Personam Jurisdiction
10. What is a Bill of Lading?
11. Unfair Trade Practices: Price Dumping
12. Foreign Direct Investment
13. Alternative Dispute Resolution: Arbitration & Mediation
3. Commencement Speech (video): I am the Keynote Speaker. National American University (May 19, 2017)
National American University Faculty
Henley-Putnam School of Strategic Security Faculty
1. David Haag
Meet Your Associate Dean Series
1. Dr. Charles Russo
Subject Matter Expert Series
1. Post 9/11 Homeland Security, Domestic Terrorism, and Cyber Terror Threats
2. The Gilroy Garlic Festival Shooting
3. Jurors, trial stories, and bears- oh my!
4. The Ukrainian Phone Call Whistleblower
5. Interview: M.K. Palmore, former Head of the Cyber Security Branch- San Francisco FBI field office
6. Cyber Security and Smart Cities: Discussion with Dr. Mansour
7. Ed.D. in Community College Leadership: National American University
8. Podcast: Dr. Jason Piccolo: Former Special Agent, and supervisor, with the Department of Homeland Security
9. Podcast: Rick Alan Ross, one of the leading cult experts in the world
10. What is the Cybercrime Support Network?